Saturday, March 3, 2018





















what we forget to remember
are the flat tires fixed 
by roadside strangers
we forget when young we 
snatched the cane of an overlord
and righted the elder
with no intent
like a swan necked round a lover
feathers laid back in alarm
are you my hero
are you here to harm
this is the universe crawling begotten
this is the friendship
we are faced with uncertain
how many times have I drunk
elixir well spoken in language
I know when I’m drunk and broken
it comes back forever
this drink this reposting
beware of the bulls when they
crash through the wrong
I am drunk and unhinged
bored with bleating song
Make a video of this
you panting sad poseurs
this city ain’t dead
though it makes a great poem
this city ain’t dead’
though it makes a great poem.

No comments: